Ordering & Tracking
Our customer care team is available during normal office hours to support our clients and ensure their needs are met. Outside these hours via an online secure portal, Fleet Intelligence offer 24 hours / 7 day access to enable customers to place orders, process, monitor and track the collection/delivery of their vehicles. This includes access to POD, order status and the ability to download both the costed inspections as well as supporting imagery.
Fleet Intelligence brings together and collates data via an easy to use reporting suite, a dashboard offering visibility and transparency supporting the reporting of KPI's, giving our customers the power and knowledge to make the right decisions.
Pre-defined and bespoke reporting is available covering an array of operational areas;
- Access historic data for trend analysis
- Review, recharge and analysis of vehicle damage
- Average mileage and remarketing destination criteria
- Review exception costs, abort, waiting time costs and reasons
"Creating peace of mind and long term partnerships"
Our customers obtain value from our technology led services and have some of the lowest rework costs in their industries due to our consistently high service levels. They are from a wide range of sectors:
- Car and truck manufacturers and importers
- Finance and Leasing companies
- Truck and Car Rental operators
- Dealers and Body builders
- Fleet operators and End users
- Local and National government
- Utility and Public sector operators