"Service with passion"
With over 35 years of excellence within vehicle collection, delivery and inspection, Vmoves is at the forefront of outsourcing and contact centre management, delivering proven vehicle logistics processes tailored for the automotive industry.
- Industry leading service levels
- Inspection, collection and delivery services
- Single, multiple,high net worth or time sensitive movements
- independent from auction houses or refurbishment centres
- Cloud technology for online self service & tracking
- Latest handheld technology for high resolution vehicle imagery
- Contact centre outsourcing
- approved partners for smart repair, storage & refurbishment
- Total managed or partial solutions as required
"Creating a great end user experience"
Focused on meeting the challenges of both the fleet and finance sectors operating car and light commercial vehicles, Fleet Car is strategically positioned to work on in-life vehicle repatriation, key to key, demonstrator and end of life remarketing activities.
Electronic inspections are available as part of the collection and delivery process or standalone, providing damage imaging and signature capture to enable damage recharge without recourse.
- Professional trained inspectors collect and deliver vehicles
- Inspection to BVRLA, zero tolerance or bespoke standards
- Signature and inspection reports captured electronically
- High resolution vehicle and damage imagery
- Costed damage and inspection reports available online
- Smart repair, storage & refurbishment services through approved partners
"Far more than basic vehicle delivery"
At the heart of the Vmoves business sits Fleet Commercial, with extensive experience of moving heavy commercial vehicles since 1978. We have introduced high quality electronic inspections into the collection and delivery process providing damage imaging and signature capture in order to protect the margins of our customers and enable damage recharge without recourse.
- Same day, timed and next day guaranteed services
- Professional trained LGV inspectors collect and deliver vehicles
- Damage images and inspection reports available online
- Online ordering and job tracking
- Insurance to cover vehicles up to £500k
- Full UK and mainland Europe coverage
- Single or bulk movements
- Special services for marketing, demonstrations or events
"Empowering our customers with intelligent data"
Information and data are key to the success of today’s fleet industry. Vmoves Fleet Intelligence system captures vehicle condition data and imagery whether in-life or as part of the end of life remarketing process. This information together with asset tracking is available in easy to use online formats putting you in control of your fleet.
To keep life simple, we can accept order data in spreadsheet, csv and xml formats. We are integrated with Epyx 1 Link and have linked with the legacy systems of many larger plcs.
Managing the performance of contractors and processes is an important aspect in evaluating whether value for money is being achieved. Our Fleet Intelligence suite provides standard and bespoke KPI online reports giving our customers the power and knowledge to make the right decisions.